Hydraulic equipment mainly uses petroleum based hydraulic fluid, and also has the most hydraulic fluid mixed with fresh water.
In order to improve the performance of hydraulic fluid and meet the different requirements of hydraulic equipment, various additives are often added to base oil.
The common hydraulic fluids on the market include high water base anti combustion hydraulic fluid (HFA), water glycol hydraulic fluid (HFC), phosphate hydraulic fluid (HEDR), fatty acid vinegar hydraulic fluid (HFDU), antiwear hydraulic fluid, petroleum system hydraulic oil, synthetic hydraulic oil, and refractory hydraulic oil.
- Hydraulic Cylinder Introduction
- Hydraulic Cylinder Classification
- Hydraulic Cylinder Cushion Device
- Function Of Hydraulic System Of Engineering Mac...
- Structure Of Hydraulic System
- Advantages Of Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Pump
- Types Of Common Hydraulic Pumps
- Characteristics Of Hydraulic Pump
- Working Principle Of Hydraulic Pump