A complete hydraulic system consists of five parts: power elements, actuators, control elements, auxiliary components (accessories) and hydraulic oil.
The function of the power element is to transform the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy of the liquid, which means the oil pump in the hydraulic system, and it provides power to the whole hydraulic system.
The functions of executive elements, such as hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic motors, are to convert the pressure energy of the liquid into mechanical energy and drive the load in straight reciprocating motion or rotary motion.
Control components (i.e. various hydraulic valves) control and regulate the pressure, flow and direction of the liquid in the hydraulic system.
Auxiliary components include oil tank, oil filter oil tank, oil filter, tubing and pipe joint, seal ring, fast changing joint, high pressure ball valve, hose assembly, pressure gauge, pressure meter, oil temperature gauge, oil pipe and pipe joint, seal ring, quick change joint, high pressure ball valve, hose assembly, pressure gauge, pressure gauge, oil temperature. Count.
- Hydraulic Cylinder Introduction
- Hydraulic Cylinder Classification
- Hydraulic Cylinder Cushion Device
- Function Of Hydraulic System Of Engineering Mac...
- Advantages Of Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Fluid Classification
- Hydraulic Pump
- Types Of Common Hydraulic Pumps
- Characteristics Of Hydraulic Pump
- Working Principle Of Hydraulic Pump