It is a hydraulic component that provides pressurized liquid for hydraulic transmission, and it is also a kind of pump. Its function is to transform the mechanical energy of a power machine, such as an electric motor and an internal combustion engine, into the pressure energy of a liquid. The diagram is the working principle of the single plunger pump. The cam is driven by the motor. When the cam pushes the plunger upward, the seal volume of the plunger and the cylinder is reduced, the oil is extruded from the sealed volume, and through the one-way valve to the place where it is needed. When the cam is rotated to the falling part of the curve, the spring forces the plunger down to form a certain degree of vacuum, and the oil in the tank enters the sealed volume under the action of atmospheric pressure. The cam keeps the plunger going up and down, and the sealing volume decreases and increases periodically.
Previous: No Information
- Hydraulic Cylinder Introduction
- Hydraulic Cylinder Classification
- Hydraulic Cylinder Cushion Device
- Function Of Hydraulic System Of Engineering Mac...
- Structure Of Hydraulic System
- Advantages Of Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Fluid Classification
- Hydraulic Pump
- Types Of Common Hydraulic Pumps
- Characteristics Of Hydraulic Pump